Thursday, April 23, 2009

Saying You're Sorry Without Action - Time Wasting Self-Improvement

How many times a day do you hear the words I'm sorry? I use the words whenever I feel like I have done something harmful to another person.

I know people that would never even think of apologizing to someone, because it shows a sign of weakness. I don't believe in this, but at the same time, I often tire from listening to the same person saying that they are sorry 30 times a day.

It's these people I'm talking about when I mention, "Saying You're Sorry without Action". I can think of a couple of people in my life that use the word sorry as a poor excuse for their daily activities that seemed to create a repetitive lifestyle of problems.

To me the word sorry becomes meaningless, it used too much by the same person. When this becomes a problem with me, I often make a suggestion to the other person, to quit using the word sorry and start showing me some effort, by changing their life. Changing the way they do things would eliminate the need to say you're sorry, constantly.

If somebody was sincerely sorry, would it continue to happen two, three or four times in the same day. Does this become a habit that they can't seem to break? Do they do it for attention? Is this something that people do for sympathy? I can't really figure it out. Are you lacking the motivation to start solving your own problems or do you need a little help from someone.

Think about it, the next time you say you're sorry to someone. Are you sincerely sorry or is it like flushing the toilet, something you do as a response to something that has came out a you. Be a little more careful with what words you use on a daily basis.

Greg Vanden Berge is a published author, internet marketing expert, motivational inspiration to millions of people all over the world and is sharing some of his wisdom with experts in the fields of writing,marketing, and personal development

Greg is currently working on a self help library filled with great subjects on a wide array of topics, like religion, self help and spiritual changes in the world. His views on religious freedom are slowly changing the way people think about institutional religion

No comments:

Post a Comment