Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Does the Beast in Revelations Look Like?

In the book of revelations, located in the Holy Bible, it mentions that all of the inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast, unless your name is written in the book of life. I don't know exactly what that means but it sounds simple. I would imagine, that an educated Christian researcher, pastor or anyone with experience, manipulating the Scriptures to create something to benefit Christianity or real Christians, wouldn't have a problem explaining this verse to others and having it actually make sense.

The part I left out, is that the beast is described in detail in Revelations. The beast isn't going to be hard to notice, and he is going to be coming out of the sea. You're going to be looking for something with 10 horns but it's only can I have seven heads. It's going to have seven heads but 10 crowns, one on each horn. He's going to look like a leopard but have feet like a bear and a mouth like a lion.

Revelation 13:1 And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Revelation 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.

That's a pretty clear description and if anyone sees something like that, coming out of the ocean, I would suggest that you, immediately joining the right Christian Church. Now, how would you even know which Christian Church to belong to. Which one of these Christian churches is supporting the false profit.

I don't know if the fear of the world coming to an end, with the hope of entering heaven is enough to convert me into a Christian. However, trying to live a good life like Jesus, showing love and compassion for others might.

But I really don't have to belong to any organization, to actually show compassion and love for other beings or entities. This is a choice that I can actually make on my own, without praying or reading any books. I can make this choice today and without fear.

Religous Thinking Ideas

You are free to copy this article to your site as long as you include the following resource information with an active link to my site:

Greg Vanden Berge is a published author, internet marketing expert, motivational inspiration to millions of people all over the world and is sharing some of his wisdom with experts in the fields of writing,marketing, and personal development. Check out one of his recommended books, You Can Have It All

No comments:

Post a Comment